Our client’s technology risk assurance team is growing rapidly, and this role provides a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join the team as a Senior Manager.
Their services are both assurance and advisory in nature, with most of the work at present being assurance. However, the number of advisory engagements is also growing quickly and there will be opportunities for individuals to work on a broad range of projects including advanced data analytics, IT governance, cyber security, technology resilience, IT internal audit, data privacy and social engineering reviews.
They are looking for somebody who can help lead the delivery of IT Audit requirements for their North region portfolio of External Audits, overseeing the delivery of high-quality work and developing the team members working alongside them.
- Scoping and planning our tech-enabled audit approaches to address audit risk in the most effective way
- Reviewing the work performed by the team so that high quality audit standards are maintained
- Providing insightful reporting to our internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating and supporting our regional TRA team to support both the current and future pipeline of work. Embedding strong project and financial management across the team is essential.
- Leadership: Lead a team supporting a portfolio of IT audit engagements. This includes working alongside the audit team to strategically plan the resources, audit scope and project plan needed to deliver the External Audit requirements. Working with the Partner and Directors to achieve the high-quality thresholds will be central to the outcome.
- Inspirational People Management: Inspire, coach and develop the team will be essential. In addition, developing and overseeing training programmes will be important to ensure skills remain current and relevant.
- Exceptional Client Service Delivery: They pride themselves on client service standards. They seek a Senior Manager that meets this standard, bringing ideas to enhance delivery and act as a point of escalation throughout an engagement with respect to project delivery matters. Identify and raise matters with a director or partner while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Innovation: Contribute to the development of methodologies and guidance for internal use.
- Networking and Marketing: Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggest innovative products and services. Contribute and shape team meetings and represent the TRA team at office and firm meetings as required.
- Personal Development: Continue to bring the latest Technology insights to the Partner and Director community, our clients and share knowledge with the teams.
The following skills are core to your role:
- IT General Controls & Business Process Control Activities
- Integrating Controls testing and Data Analytics into an external audit approach
- Interpreting the financial audit impact of IT risks and control weaknesses
- Cyber risk management and business resilience
- IT system implementation risks and controls
- IT Governance and IT Compliance Reviews
- Service Auditor Reporting
This is an opportunity to further develop your career and to be part of the national TRA leadership team to help grow the business and support their National Audit stream. This includes extending your role to innovate delivery in areas such as Advanced Data Analytics, IT Governance, Cyber Security, Technology Resilience, and Data Privacy.