Our client is a global audit and advisory firm and their technology risk assurance team sits right at the heart of the Audit practice. They leverage deep technical expertise to evaluate the risks associated with the use of technology for businesses in a number of sectors – from Consumer Markets, Retail, Technology Media & Telecoms, Natural Resources, Energy & Shipping and Financial Services. They use data analytics procedures to look for trends, anomalies and understand IT and business processes whilst identifying the risks.
It’s exciting and interesting work that can include evaluating risks around emerging technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics Process Automation (RPA) as well as cyber related risks.
The work they do is underpinned by quality. They deliver audits which are trusted and transparent which can be relied upon by companies and their stakeholders.
You’ll be comfortable working pro-actively and, managing your own tasks, as well as confident collaborating with others and communicating regularly with Senior Managers, Directors, and Partners. You’ll help deliver accurate and transparent reporting to all relevant stakeholders as you provide long term value.
You’ll be someone with:
- Experience in providing assurance through re-performance using data analytics (SAS, SQL, Python, VBA, R)
- Experience in IFRS9 expected credit Loss model review – code review, assessing key data risks around assumptions, logic, data sources, PDs, EADs, LGDs and ECL for commercial banks/credit provider.
- Knowledge on utilising Power Bi data visualisation to create interactive Dashboards for identifying and assessing risks at planning stage of audit.
- Knowledge of the Financial Services sector specially in regard to revenue and dataflow model surrounding Asset Management, Retail Banking, Capital Markets, Building societies, E-money businesses, Fintech, Debt purchase and payment service providers.
- Developing high quality efficient audit strategies that are data focused.
- Interpreting the financial audit impact of IT risks and control weaknesses and Integrating Data Analytics testing into an external audit approach
- Supporting a team providing on-the job training while also providing data analytics training team through technical support on SAS/SQL/Python coding or other language
You’ll be able to be yourself; we’ll recognise and value you for who you are and celebrate and reward your contributions to their business. They are committed to agile working, and we offer everyone the opportunity to work in ways that suit them, their teams, and the task at hand.
They will help you achieve your personal goals and career ambitions, and we have programmes, resources, and frameworks that provide clarity and structure around career development.
Mutual support and respect are core values and they proud of their distinctive, people-centred culture. From informal success conversations to formal mentoring and coaching, we’ll support you at every stage in your career, whatever your personal and professional needs.
Their agile working framework helps us stay connected, bringing teams together where and when it counts so they can share ideas and help one another. At our client you’ll always have access to the people and resources you need to do your best work.
They know that collaboration is the key to creating value and satisfying experiences at work, so we’ve invested in state-of-the-art collaboration spaces in our offices. Their people represent a wealth of knowledge and expertise, and we’ll encourage you to build your network, work alongside others, and share your skills and experiences. With a range of multidisciplinary events and dedicated resources, you’ll never stop learning.