Our client’s technology risk assurance team sits right at the heart of the Audit practice. They leverage their deep technical expertise to evaluate the risks associated with the use of technology for businesses in a number of sectors – from Consumer Markets, Retail, Technology Media & Telecoms, Natural Resources, Energy & Shipping and Financial Services.
They use data analytics procedures to look for trends, anomalies and also understand IT and business processes whilst identifying the risks.
It’s exciting and interesting work that can include evaluating risks around emerging technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics Process Automation (RPA) as well as cyber related risks.
The work they do is underpinned by quality. They deliver audits which are trusted and transparent which can be relied upon by companies and their stakeholders.
You’ll be someone who is comfortable working pro-actively and, managing your own tasks, as well as confident collaborating with others and communicating regularly with Senior Managers, Directors, and Partners.
You’ll help deliver accurate and transparent reporting to all relevant stakeholders as you provide long term value.
You’ll be someone with experience of:
- Scoping and planning tech-enabled audit approaches to address audit risk in the most effective way
- Providing insightful reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Leading a team supporting a portfolio of IT audit engagements. This includes working alongside the audit team to strategically plan the resources, audit scope and project plan needed to deliver the External Audit requirements.
- Inspiring, coaching and developing a team.
- Bringing ideas to enhance the service we provide and act as a point of escalation throughout an engagement with respect to project delivery matters.
- Identifying and raising matters with a director or partner while exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Contributing to the development of methodologies and guidance for internal use
- Leading bids and tender activities such as meeting prospects, proposal writing and bid document preparation, and developing deep internal networks and relationships.
- Integrating Controls testing and Data Analytics into an external audit approach
- Interpreting the financial audit impact of IT risks and control weaknesses
- Cyber risk management and business resilience
- IT system implementation risks and controls
- IT Governance and IT Compliance Reviews
- Service Auditor Reporting