Our client is one of the UKs leading audit firms and we are helping them hire an audit advisory senior training manager to join their highly regarded technical practice
Reporting to the Director of post-qualified training, the Audit Advisory Senior Training Manager will act as subject matter expert on the firms methodology and learning design to build a blended learning solution for the post-qualified partners and staff in the audit stream.
Working closely with the digital content developers and the audit stream learning and development hub to deliver a varied technical curriculum that meets the needs of the stream.
In this challenging and rewarding role you’ll also be responsible for:
- Stakeholder liaison with representatives of the Audit Stream Learning and Development Hub regarding technical training needs. Identifying, in conjunction with the Director of Post – Qualified Training, the appropriate learning outcomes and delivery methods.
- Ownership of the Post-Qualified Curriculum, including identification of updates and improvements and review of new and existing learning material, course objectives and plans, arranging updates where necessary.
- Ability to develop curriculums and new content based on learner needs.
- People manager for members of the ID training team, coaching, mentoring and supporting their development.
- Management of the SSC procedures for the Post-Qualified Curriculum including oversight of course timings and delivery.
- Co-ordination of online learning needs for the Post-Qualified Curriculum, development of content and liaison with the ID Team to develop online learning products.
- Responsible for the updating and first review of content of Post-Qualified courses. In order to do this, keep abreast of new technical advances, regulatory requirements, AA and FRA teams.
- Support the Director of Post-Qualified training in liaising with Member firms, sharing experience and assets
You’ll be someone with:
- Experienced Audit Manager/newly appointed Senior Manager preferably with experience of AQR in-scope work, managing complex group audits
- Strong audit and accounting knowledge
- Strong project management and administrative skills
- Have attended TAP (or equivalent if lateral hire) and presented training (formally through TSG or being involved in sector/office training) with positive feedback
- Willingness to work towards a professional qualification in learning design, eg CIPD Level 5