Our clients national M&A advisory team provide a wide variety of services that deliver value-led advice and outcomes. They have an in-depth knowledge of business, industry sectors and markets and understand the constantly changing risks and opportunities at the heart of our clients’ affairs.
The team works across strategy, operations and business improvement as well as at a transactional and defined project level. From technology to risk advisory, we’re experts in following through on top-level instructions and resolving the finer details – all in one straight-forward package.
When you join them, you’ll work on some of the world’s most exciting financial operations and business deals, building your experience and expertise alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
You’ll be an experienced Manager or Senior Manager with experience of buy-side and sell-side M&A projects across the Business Services sector, working as part of an M&A advisory team but closely with the Head of Business Services M&A who is based in the Birmingham office with a national remit.
This team provides corporates, private equity houses and owner managed clients with a full suite of M&A services advising on acquisitions, divestments, buy-outs and capital raisings.
You’ll also be:
- Leading M&A projects through to completion, including all aspects of creating information memorandum, management presentations, teasers, pitch books etc
- Providing valuations and financial analysis through modelling
- Leading project management, including oversight of due diligence and client and buyer interaction, and management of the project team on a day-to-day basis.
- Contributing and playing an active role in the development of new business relationships, marketing and business proposals, including:
- Developing target and potential transactions, including both buy and sell side mandates.
- Liaising with external counterparties (lawyers, private equity etc.)
- Acting as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals, including:
- Providing people management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management
- Supporting the appraisal process, training and recommendations for promotion.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or relevant work experience.
- A good understanding of, and experience in, advising clients on both buy-side and sell-side work, and will have led projects to a successful close in the Business Services sector.
- Your experience will involve working with private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses.
- We would not expect the candidate to be based in the West Midlands but be willing to travel to key internal and external meetings, as required