Working as a senior audit manager,you will act as audit lead on a range of both listed and non-listed clients working out of our either our clients Reading or Southampton offices.
Our client has a people oriented culture, fully flexible working , a wide range of benefits and twice yearly pay reviews . It envisaged that you would progress to Director within 2 to 3 years’. These roles will most likely suit a first year senior manager or an experienced audit manager.
Visa sponsorship is available for suitably qualified individuals.
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework.