Our client is the leading provider of audit services to listed clients in the UK with a focus on exceptional client service and audit quality. We have an urgent mandate to help them hire at senior manager level for their growing natural resources and energy team.
As a senior manager in the natural resources and energy team you will be a vital member of this growing and dynamic group of people and be accountable for your own portfolio of audited entities.
Our client is always looking to invest in their people. That means providing you with an environment where you can grow, learn and feel respected, at all times.
• Act as audit lead on a range of Natural Resources + Energy clients.
• Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
• Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
• Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity.
• Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
• ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent (visa sponsorship/transfer available for UK exeperienced candidates)
• Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
• Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Managing and developing staff .
• Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework.
Our client believes that when their people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. They offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance.
As well offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, they also provide the following benefits, as standard:
28 days’ holiday;
Access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
Life assurance cover;
Income protection insurance.
That’s not all. They understand that everyone is different so, they offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle. Their flexible benefits platform means their people can choose from a range of tax efficient options including holiday /salary swap .