Due to substantial work wins, our client is seeking to hire a number of senior managers and managers to work on the audit of global subsidiaries of large multi-nationals/brand names headquartered outside of the UK including in the USA and India.
It is most likely that you are working for a top 20 firm, have a mininimum of 2 years PQE in audit and interested in working with global brands in a rapidly expanding team.
Their international audit team is an industry agnostic team that specialises in providing fully coordinated secondary audit services to multinationals. Working closely with other member firms from around the world, the international audit team leverages the controls present at finance service centre locations to design high quality and highly efficient global audit strategies.
The international audit team provide a fully project managed and centralised global audit offering to audited entities. Many engagements have an element of travel required, with team members often travelling overseas a number of times a year on audit engagements.(if desired/not essential)
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major audited entities, including audited entities with international interests. Previous audit management experience in practice. Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams with conflicting milestones and deliverables.
- Experience of systems review and controls testing, as well as substantive auditing, of complex financial statement areas and the review of statutory accounts and disclosures. Experience in conducting Group audits under ISA 600.
- Project Management experience of large, complex engagements, or a large portfolio of smaller engagements, ideally with some cross border element.
- Excellent working knowledge of ISAs, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements, including the Companies Act 2006. Strong technical experience across a range of complex areas.
- Managing and developing staff in the role of people manager and a project manager
- Experience challenging management, including experience in managing difficult conversations.
- Able to evidence robust commercial and financial management of a portfolio of audited entities, as well as ability to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
You’ll be able to be yourself; our client will recognise and value you for who you are and celebrate and reward your contributions to their business. They are committed to agile working, and they offer everyone the opportunity to work in ways that suit them, their teams, and the task at hand.
They will help you achieve your personal goals and career ambitions, and they have programmes, resources, and frameworks that provide clarity and structure around career development.
Mutual support and respect are core values and they are proud of their distinctive, people-centred culture. From informal success conversations to formal mentoring and coaching, they support you at every stage in your career, whatever your personal and professional needs.
Our client offers an industry leading range of benefits including competitive base salry,cash allownace, bonus, holiday/salary swap,agile working, pension, life and income replacement insurance and many more flexible benefits.