With a predominate portfolio of Social Housing clients, you will be joining a team that is vital to our client, as well as one of the largest specialist Not for Profit teams in the accounting profession.
Our clients strong international Not for Profit network enables them to deliver coordinated services to those organisations who operate globally.
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and, on occasions, the wider firm.
The NFP team is primarily based in London with other key office locations being Gatwick and Guildford.
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ businesses.
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing.
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate.
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees.
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Previous experience of managing people.
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
- Project Management experience.
- 28 days’ holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- income protection insurance.
Additional through flexible benefits scheme
- buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- access childcare vouchers;
- take an online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme.
Please email email@example.com in strict confidence with brief details about yourself, your CV and why you feel you are suitable for this role.