Our client is the fastest growing audit firm in the UK with quality at the core of everything they do. They have offices in 17 UK locations and 6,500 unique minds coming together to help their clients reach their ambitions.
The work of their audit teams is essential, not just to the firm, but to the whole economy. Working within several sectors, they verify the accuracy of their clients’ financial statements for stakeholders, including shareholders, governments, tax authorities, banks, and customers, ensuring the stability and authenticity of the financial market.
That’s why they are so committed to helping their clients, and their people to succeed. As part of the audit team, you’ll receive the support you need to reach your potential.
Their clients trust them because of the quality of their advice. That quality grows from a thorough understanding of their business, and that understanding comes from working closely with clients and building long-lasting relationships.
You’ll be someone who can work pro-actively, managing your own tasks, but you’ll also be confident collaborating with others, communicating regularly with senior managers, Directors, and Partners to enable them to serve clients effectively.
You’ll be encouraged to identify and draw attention to opportunities for enhancing delivery and providing additional services to our clients.
You’ll be someone with:
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Business development experience- able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework.
Mutual support and respect are our clients core values, and they are proud of their distinctive, people-centred culture. From informal success conversations to formal mentoring and coaching, they will support you at every stage in your career, whatever your personal and professional needs.
Their agile working framework helps them stay connected, bringing teams together where and when it counts so they can share ideas and help one another. You’ll always have access to the people and resources you need to do your best work.