Our client has one of the fastest growing financial services audit practices in the UK. They work with small start-ups to large international organisations and FTSE 250 companies, with expertise that enables their clients to succeed, no matter what their business goals may be.
Driven and ambitious by nature, when you join their FS team, you’ll make a real and tangible difference – and play a critical part in accelerating their growth journey.
If you’re searching for a unique challenge, in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is it. Discover a role that delivers all the training, coaching and development you need to succeed.
• Act as audit lead on a range of banking clients.
• Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
Support Partners and Directors with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business
• Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
• ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
• Experience of auditing within the financial services sector including clients within the banking sector.
• Knowledge of the CASS rules and experience of client money and assets audits, reporting to the FCA.
• Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
• Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
• Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework
Our client offers a full range of benefits and competitive and regularly reviewed salary packages.