Our client’s capital markets & accounting advisory services team provides assurance and advisory services to audit and non-audit client’s in all facets of US focused capital markets transactions.
They provide capital markets services to clients who are developing and executing transformational strategies, such as launching an initial public offering (IPO) both in local markets and/or in the U.S and raising capital through registered offerings as well as Reg S and 144A offerings.
They also support their non-audit clients in IPO Readiness, complex accounting issues, as well as managing large and complex accounting conversion projects involving conversion to IFRS or US GAAP, working closely with other service lines like taxation and valuation specialists.
As a senior manager in this team you will work directly with the client under partner or director supervision, project managing on transactions and accounting advisory projects, reviewing and overseeing our deliverables to ensure deliverables are of high quality.
You’ll be joining as a vital member of this growing and dynamic team. You’ll be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing people and supporting the Partners.
Participate as an individual contributor and as a team member with senior capital markets practitioners & other external professionals (eg, bankers, lawyers, auditors, advisors) on complex accounting & financial reporting matters related to deals & other transformational events on a daily basis.
Advising multi-national, publicly-traded companies & private equity firms on a broad range of technical accounting, financial reporting, & capital markets topics including:
– IPOs, debt offerings, private placements;
– IPO readiness
– carve-outs and/or spin-offs;
– acquisitions, alliances/joint ventures, post deal accounting;
– restructurings, restatements,
– GAAP conversions, change in accounting standards, complex accounting issues.
Demonstrate strong interest in deals, capital markets, complex accounting & other transactions-based activities & should expect to operate in a high pressure, fast-paced work environment.
• CPA/ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
• Excellent working knowledge of US GAAP or IFRS and UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Providing assurance services to clients under taking debt and equity capital raising strategies.
• Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
• 28 days’ holiday;
• access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
• life assurance cover;
• and income protection insurance.
• buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
• add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
• enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
• enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
• receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
• access childcare vouchers;
• take an online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme.