As a director , senior manager or manager in our clients highly successful restructuring practice you will work on a wide variety of projects and receive exposure to a large number of assignments across both the insolvency and advisory spectrum.
All roles require an understanding of corporate insolvency procedures from start to finish, with a particular emphasis on administrations.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a constant variety of unique challenges.
The role requires an understanding of corporate insolvency procedures from start to finish, with a particular emphasis on administrations, including pre-pack transactions.
In addition, the successful candidates should also have a good understanding of creditors’ voluntary liquidations and company voluntary arrangements.
Experience of contingency planning and options reviews as well as the production of financial models would be advantageous.
The successful candidates will also understand the key areas of compliance and risk as well as have the ability to produce written reports to a high standard, ready for director or partner review.
Knowledge of IPS and strong Excel and Powerpoint skills will also be key.
The role will require the individual to proactively progress an insolvency caseload, reporting to and working directly with senior colleagues, as well as managing junior staff.
Roles exist in a variety of location across the UK, including: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds and Bristol.
• Assume day to day responsibility for projects
• Support directors and partners to deliver on a range of assignments, as well as guide junior colleagues
• Review, compile and analyse company information
• Undertake financial analysis and prepare financial models
• Maintain a thorough understanding of statutory and compliance processes and deadlines
• Strong awareness of relevant risk issues and mitigants
• Highlight potential problems to senior staff quickly (with supporting information)
• Attend meetings with a range of stakeholders
• Liaise with other relevant professional advisers and other stakeholders
• Assist in the sale of businesses/ assets
• Deal with correspondence effectively and efficiently
• Undertake high level investigations
• Be involved in the marketing of the firms services to potential clients and work providers
• Perform other relevant duties and responsibilities as delegated
• Hold a relevant professional qualification (ICAEW/ ACCA), with an appropriate amount of experience for Director, SM or Manager grade.
• An insolvency qualification is desirable, but not essential
• Up to date understanding of regulatory and statutory requirements
• Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and IPS
• Excellent written and numerical skills
• Good organisational skills to manage your time and ensure no tasks are overlooked
• Have a willingness to learn new things and thrive on new challenges
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with brief details about yourself and why this role interests you. A CV would be helpful but not essential at this stage. We will endeavour to respond to all enquiries in a reasonable time frame. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.