Our client is looking to add a Director to their high performing M&A team based in Nottingham. This team provides corporates, private equity houses and other clients with a full suite of M&A services advising on acquisitions, divestments, buy-outs, and capital raisings.
You will have experience of buy-side and sell-side M&A projects, working as part of an M&A advisory team.
The firm has a very positive working environment allowing for growth and progression.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing and successful team, to work on high-profile transactions in the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual looking to further their M&A career.
- Leading M&A projects through to completion, including all aspects of:
- Creating information memorandum, management presentations, teasers, pitch books, etc.
- Providing valuations and financial analysis through modelling
- Leading project management, including oversight of due diligence and client and buyer interaction, and management of the project team on a day-to-day basis.
- Contributing and playing an active role in the development of new business relationships, marketing and business proposals, including:
- Development of target and potential transactions, including both buy and sell side mandates
- Liaising with external counterparties (lawyers, private equity etc.)
- Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals, including:
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management
- Support to the appraisal process, training and recommendations for promotion.
- A good understanding of, and experience in, advising clients on both buy-side and sell-side work, and will have led projects to a successful close. Your experience will involve working with private companies, owner-managed businesses, and private equity houses.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or relevant work experience.
- Previous staff management or supervisory experience.