Our client is the Risk Advisory Practice of a global advisory firm based in Madrid. Their Risk Advisory experts advise organisations on how to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks for a range of Spanish and international clients..
- They are looking for dedicated and experienced Risk specialists at various levels to join their Risk Assurance team in Spain. You should have between 3 and 15 years relevant experience, with a good understanding of information technology auditing, IT security , auditing standards and methodologies.
- Your role could involve supporting, leading or managing a team on a range of systems , process assurance and security related projects: information technology general control assessments, business process control assessments , operating systems reviews, and information security reviews.
- You should have between 3 and 15 years relevant experience, with a good understanding of information technology auditing, IT security ,auditing standards and methodologies. Previous experience in a similarly focussed risk assurance environment is essential, as is a relevant tertiary qualification and fluency in both written and verbal Spanish.
- You’ll be at ease interacting with people at all levels and will demonstrate a solid commitment to providing exceptional client service. You will have a flexible working style and will be comfortable managing conflicting deadlines and requirements.
- To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems, experience in business processes and cycles and a thorough understanding of information processing controls.
- You could be CA/CPA/CISA/CISSP/CRISC qualified and will have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject