Our client’s technology risk assurance team is growing, and this provides a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join the team at Director level.
This global firm are looking for somebody who can help lead the strategic direction and delivery of their IT Audit requirements for their London portfolio of External Audits in the financial services sector, overseeing the delivery of high-quality work and develop the team members working alongside them.
This is an opportunity to further develop your career and to be part of the national leadership team as the TRA team grows their business and supports the national audit stream. This includes extending your role to innovate our delivery in areas such as Advanced Data Analytics, IT Governance, Cyber Security, Technology Resilience, and Data Privacy
The teams’ services are both assurance and advisory in nature, with most of their work at present being assurance.
- Scoping and planning their tech-enabled audit approaches to address audit risk in the most effective way
- Reviewing the work performed by the team so that high quality audit standards are maintained
- Providing insightful reporting to our internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating and supporting our regional TRA team to support both the current and future pipeline of work. Embedding strong project and financial management across the team is essential.
- Leadership: Lead a team supporting a portfolio of IT audit engagements. This includes working alongside the audit team to strategically plan the resources, audit scope and project plan needed to deliver the External Audit requirements. Working with the Partner and Directors to achieve the high-quality thresholds will be central to the outcome.
- Inspirational People Management: Inspire, coach, and develop the team will be essential. In addition, developing and overseeing training programmes will be important to ensure skills remain current and relevant.
- Exceptional Client Service Delivery: We pride ourselves on our client service standards. We seek a director that meets this standard, brings ideas to enhance our delivery and act as a point of escalation throughout an engagement with respect to project delivery matters. Identify and raise matters with Partner’s while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Innovation: Contribute to the development of methodologies and guidance for internal use.
- Growing the Business: This is a key strategic pillar of our strategy. As part of the leadership team, will seek an individual who can support our business development activity. Key will be leading bids and tender activities such as meeting prospects, proposal writing and bid document preparation, and developing deep internal networks and relationships.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggest innovative products and services.
- Personal Development: Continue to bring the latest Technology insights to the Partner and Director community, our clients and share knowledge with the teams.
The following skills are core to your role:
- IT General Controls & Business Process Control Activities
- Integrating Controls testing and Data Analytics into an external audit approach
- Interpreting the financial audit impact of IT risks and control weaknesses
- Cyber risk management and business resilience
- IT system implementation risks and controls
- IT Governance and IT Compliance Reviews
- Service Auditor Reporting