Our client is an award winning top 10 advisory firm that is headquartered in London and has regional offices located around the UK with a work/life balance that is second to none.
They are the leading authority in five areas of excellence: Corporate, Not for Profit, Professional Practices, Pension Funds and Private Clients.
As one of the largest accounting networks in the world, they have over 250 independent accounting and advisory firms in 130 countries. For almost 100 years, they have made smart decisions for their multinational clients working across borders.
We are helping them hire an internal audit partner to spearhead the development of the provision of internal audit services to the FTSE 350/Corporate market.
Leading your team you will be responsible for winning and servicing clients, directing client work, managing people and supporting other risk and corporate audit partners with business development and practice management.
It is likely that you will be currently working as a Director or Partner providing internal audit services to the corporate market and/or FS markets and now seek the next challenge in your career, with that step up to equity partnership and the backing to build a successful practice.
• Significant corporate internal audit experience within professional services at Director or Partner level
• ACA /ACCA/ CIA or equivalent
• Demonstrated impact to earn trust and respect amongst senior leadership and the team
• Ability to demonstrate established leadership capability
• Knowledge of best practice risk management tools and techniques and corporate governance
• Awareness of compliance, legislative and market issues relevant to client businesses