The Forensic landscape is changing with increased and complex cross-border regulation, clients are insourcing, demand for products is changing, big data is everywhere, technology is evolving, and audit rotation is creating significant challenges and opportunities for Forensic Services.
In Portugal, this global advisory firm has offices in Lisbon and Oporto, and they are one of the leading audit and advisory firms, with unmatched experience and specialized skills across industries and business functions, to deliver exceptional services to their clients.
This is your opportunity to join their Forensic team, which is a market leader in Portugal, and with recurrent involvement in international opportunities under their very close network.
You will gain exposure to exciting projects which will develop your skills in financial analysis, accounting, data analytics, and business processes, along with your knowledge of different industries and regulations while assisting clients to solve their unplanned circumstances.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in in data analytics related projects (ideally in Consulting or with Consulting experience). FS experience will be a plus but not essential
- Ability to work independently and to lead small teams, exercise good judgment and quickly adapt to new situations and solve problems.
- Strong analytical, research, statistical sampling, and quantitative abilities.
- Strong knowledge on data analysis using SQL and other data analytics tools. SAS and Reporting (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, etc.) knowledge will be a plus;
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes and the regulatory environment.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English
- Availability to travel
And you must be able to…
- Independently analyse large volumes of data and information in order to define anti-financial crime models and/or to analyse their effectiveness in systems and controls.
- Lead small teams to analyse complex data analyses in order to identify suspicious transitions in financial crime, fraud and regulatory investigations.
- Data analytics projects with direct contact with the client and be involved in presenting results and insights to the client.
- Be involved in highly dynamic teams, multi-disciplinary and cross-industry projects; and,
- Develop reports that highlight our findings in a clear, logical and concise manner.