This role will have a focus on developing new methodology in the exciting and emerging area of climate reporting . As a Senior Manager and lead member of the team you will provide advice and ensure compliance with ISAs and the firm’s audit methodology.
Working closely with other members of the audit advisory and financial reporting advisory teams to co-ordinate the development and enhancement of the firms audit approach in relation to ESG matters
As experts on a wide number of issues, our clients audit quality prctice provides support to specialists in audit/assurance and other business streams.
From being on-hand to help with complex enquiries, to implementing and advising on policy and processes, they find solutions to some of the most complex technical issues.
As part of this supportive and knowledgeable team, you’ll have a chance to use and develop your technical skills and experience, find solutions to technical queries, and contribute daily to the firm’s commitment to deliver high quality output.
In this challenging and rewarding role you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with other members of the audit advisory and financial reporting Advisory teams to co-ordinate the development and enhancement of the audit approach in relation to ESG matters
- Developing a network of specialists within local and sector teams
- Writing and updating related guidance material
- Development and delivery of ESG audit methodology training content
- Provision of support for the development and delivery of ‘group learning sessions’ which are led by partners and managers in the audit stream.
- Carrying out file reviews for the purposes of internal quality control or testing and to check implementation and application of requirements.
- ACA or similar professional accountancy qualification
- Considers themselves an expert with regards to the UK auditing standards with a strong interest in ESG/Climate Reporting
- Currently working for a top 10 audit firm at manager + level either in audit or a technical accounting role.