Our client’s technology risk assurance practice services span both assurance and advisory in nature, with the majority of their work at present being assurance. The number of advisory engagements is also growing quickly and there will be opportunities for individuals to work on a broad range of projects including advanced data analytics, IT governance, cyber security, technology resilience, IT internal audit, data privacy and social engineering reviews.
They are looking for somebody who can help manage the delivery of their data audit requirements for their portfolio of External Audits, overseeing the delivery of high quality work and develop the team members working alongside them.
- Scoping and planning their data-enabled audit approaches to address audit risk in the most effective way
- Reviewing the work performed by the team so that high quality audit standards are maintained
- Providing insightful reporting to our internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating and supporting our regional TRA team to support both the current and future pipeline of work. Embedding strong project and financial management across the team is essential.
- Inspirational People Management: Inspire, coach and develop the team will be essential. In addition, developing and overseeing training programmes will be important to ensure skills remain current and relevant.
- Exceptional Client Service Delivery: We pride ourselves on our client service standards. We seek a Manager that meets this standard, brings ideas to enhance our delivery and act as a point of escalation throughout an engagement with respect to project delivery matters. Identify and raise matters with a Director/Senior Manager or Partner while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Innovation: Contribute to the development of methodologies and guidance for internal use as well as solutions to improve efficiency.
- Networking and marketing: Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggest innovative products and services. Contribute and shape team meetings and represent the team at office and firm meetings as required.
- Personal Development: Continue to bring the latest Technology insights to the partner and director community, our clients and share knowledge with the teams.
The following skills are core to your role:
• Providing assurance through re-performance using data analytics (SAS, SQL, Python, VBA, R). Any other programming language will be beneficial
• Experience in IFRS9 expected credit Loss model review – code review, assessing key data risks around assumptions, logic, data sources, PDs, EADs, LGDs and ECL for commercial banks/credit provider
• Utilising Power Bi data visualisation to create interactive Dashboards for identifying and assessing risks at planning stage of audit
• Developing high quality efficient audit strategies that are data focused
• Interpreting the financial audit impact of IT risks and control weaknesses and Integrating Data Analytics testing into an external audit approach
• Supporting a team providing on-the job training while also providing data analytics training through technical support on SAS/SQL/Python coding or other languages