Our client is big enough to make the difference and collaborative enough to never lose sight of where they are going. They know that it’s their people that make their success possible. Across their 17 UK locations, more than 5,500 of them work together to provide tax, audit, assurance and a range of advisory services that help their clients’ achieve their ambitious goals.
Together, they’re fuelling Britain’s economic engine. Behind every complex client challenge and every untapped innovation, they’re there: ensuring they continue to find the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise. That’s why they are always looking for ways to invest in their people. That means providing their people with an environment where they can grow, learn, laugh and feel respected, at all times.
As a Manager in their rapidly growing CDD practice(sits in M and A) you will play an important role in project delivery, business development, thought leadership and practice development for the TMT CDD practice and will review the TMT deals market for potential targets and sub-sectors of interest.
Work closely with the senior team and lead partner on all aspects of growing the TMT CDD service offering:
- Oversee multiple client engagements and deliverables, which includes monitoring progress, ensuring quality and managing client interaction
- Risk and Compliance: ensure team are working ethically and leading on Risk
- Assist the senior team and the Partner in the development of existing and new service stream methodologies, contribute to Thought Leadership and drive innovation.
- Lead the successful development of client relationships
- Collaboratively develop insightful Thought Leadership pieces on a periodic basis
- Promote knowledge sharing within the team and facilitating research and development within the chosen stream
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events and keeping abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers. Actively bring in other services to client work.
- Support recruitment, retention, development, training and motivation of employees
- Deliver honest and timely feedback to the team, drive training, learning and development
- Demonstrable experience in running Commercial Due Diligence projects in numerous deals, as well as growth strategy projects (preferably in a similar firm / environment): experience in managing teams and leveraging stakeholder relationships to deliver superior results, ability to find innovative solutions to complex issues
- Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT) sector experience and in particular deals and growth strategy experience within the sector. May also have either relevant technical qualification or a relevant previous industry career in the sector
- Risk and compliance: knowledge of ethics and independence, regulation and how to work effectively within guidelines and to mitigate risk
- Management: ability to develop and inspire junior team, knowledge / credential development and contribute more widely to running the team and to the firm. Experience in recruitment, learning and development and ability to effectively grow and mentor a team