If you are passionate about fast tracking your audit career and have a strong interest and experience in Real Estate then you should be talking to our client
We are partnering with a leading provider of audit services to the listed client sector in the UK, having a complete commitment to delivering exceptional client service.
As a senior manager you will be responsible for directing all assurance services delivered, managing people, and supporting the partners with practice management.
There is an opportunity to move to Director (RI) grade within 2 to 3 years’ subject to performance and gaining RI status.
We are keen to hear from experienced audit managers and senior managers with experience of delivering audit services in the real estate sector who want to join a market leader and energise their audit career.
• Act as audit lead on a range of listed both main market and AIM and be responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
• Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
• Support partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
• Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
• ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
• Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
• Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Managing and developing staff i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
• Business development experience
• Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework.
Our client believes that when their people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. They offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance.
As well offering support with tuition and further professional qualifications along with structured career progression, they also provide the following benefits, as standard:
• 28 days’ holiday;
• access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
• life assurance cover;
• and income protection insurance.
You can also….
• buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
• add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
• enrol in the bike to work scheme;
• enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
• receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
• access childcare vouchers;
• take an online health assessment and utilise their employee assistance programme