Our client has one of the largest banking audit practices outside of the Big Four. They provide audit services to a wide range of clients, including leading national financial institutions and global banks, smaller regional banks, as well as new entrants such as challenger banks.
Their banking practice is growing, and CK Search Global are helping them hire senior managers.
These roles will suit experienced audit managers working for the top 10 in the UK with banking audit experience or 1st year senior managers looking to move to a firm that will offer a clear career path to director and a fantastic work life balance.
• ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
• Experience of auditing within the banking sector
• Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
• Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
• Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework
Mutual support and respect are two of our client’s core values and they are proud of their distinctive, people-centred culture. From informal success conversations to formal mentoring and coaching, they will support you at every stage in your career, whatever your personal and professional needs.
Their agile working framework helps them stay connected, bringing teams together where and when it counts so they can share ideas and help one another. You always have access to the people and resources you need to do your best work.
We also have senior manager roles across a number of their other audit teams in London and the regions if you feel you would be more suited to a different sector.
Fantastic market leading range of benefits and culture.