With over 400 specialists in financial services our tier 1 client provides quality assurance to their clients, across the Asset Management industry. From small start-ups to large international organisations and FTSE 250 companies, it’s their expertise that enables their clients to succeed, no matter what their business goals may be.
As a senior audit manager you’ll be joining as an essential member within the asset management practice, responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients.
You will also provide assistance to partners in both client work and in the management of the group and, on occasions, the wider firm.
• Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ businesses.
• Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
• Act as an ambassador of the firm, participates in office marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
• Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees.
• Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
• ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
• Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Experience of clients within asset management sector.
• Working knowledge of financial products and issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
• Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
• Project Management experience.