As a firm our clients focus is on delivering quality audit work for the benefit of the public interest . Their Audit teams are essential, not just to our client, but to the whole economy.
With specialist knowledge of sectors, markets and geographies; their auditors have the business understanding necessary to deliver the high quality and robust audits that companies and their stakeholders can trust.
As part of the US clients Audit team, you’ll receive the support you need to reach your potential, develop new skills and exploring different learning opportunities, you’ll join a friendly and diverse team whose work really matters.
The work they do is underpinned by quality. They deliver audits which are trusted and transparent which can be relied upon by companies and their stakeholders.
You’ll be comfortable working pro-actively and, managing your own tasks, as well as confident collaborating with others and communicating regularly with Senior Managers, Directors, and the firm’s Partners.
You’ll help deliver accurate and transparent reporting to all relevant stakeholders as you provide long term value.
You’ll be able to be yourself; they will recognise and value you for who you are and celebrate and reward your contributions to their business. They are committed to agile working, and they offer everyone the opportunity to work in ways that suit them, their teams, and the task at hand.
They will help you achieve your personal goals and career ambitions, and we have programmes, resources, and frameworks that provide clarity and structure around career development.
You’ll be someone with:
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major audited entities, including audited entities with international interests. Previous audit management experience in practice – proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing of complex financial statement areas, including consolidations, group audits, and review of statutory accounts and disclosures.
- Project Management experience of large, complex engagements, or a large portfolio of smaller engagements, ideally with some cross border element.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK/US GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting
- Business development experience – able to evidence robust commercial and financial management of a portfolio of audited entities, as well as ability to identify and convert opportunities to sell work. Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
- Sector experience appropriate to the firms audited entities
- Experience with listed audited entities
- Experience auditing international groups and working with other worldwide offices.