As a senior manager within the professional service sector team of this rapidly growing tier 1 audit firm your responsibilities will include
• Act as audit lead on a range of clients.
• Be responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
• Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
• Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decision
• ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
• Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to clients.
• Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
• Business development experience- able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
• Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework..
Our client offers highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance. As well offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, they also provide the following benefits, as standard:
• 25 days’ holiday;
• access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
• life assurance cover;
• and income protection insurance.
That’s not all , they understand that everyone is different so, they offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle. Flexible benefits means their people can choose from a range of tax efficient options to design a benefit package that best suits them. You can….
• buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
• add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
• enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
• enjoy discounts off dining, and gyms;
• receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
• take an online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme.