Our client is seeking to recruit a senior manager to manage and support the delivery of key audit methodology projects.
You will have significant experience in audit, in managing an audit and audit-related projects, with exemplary technical skills regarding auditing standards and their practical application including experience in audit reporting matters.
- Managing and supporting with the delivery of key Audit Methodology Projects which entails guidance, support, proposed changes to the audit tool and training.
- General Methodology projects which include writing and updating technical guidance and policies
- Responding to audit methodology queries from audit staff at all levels
- Development and delivery of audit methodology training content relevant to key methodology projects
- Representative for sectors which includes responding to sector specific queries, sector training and support with developing sector specific content.
- Provision of support for the development and delivery of ‘group learning sessions’ which are led by partners and managers in the audit stream.
- Carrying out file reviews for the purposes of internal quality control or testing.
- As part of the Audit Advisory team, providing advice and ensuring compliance with ISAs and the firm’s audit methodology including:
- Forward looking and pre-emptive consideration of upcoming developments and business needs identified in relation to audit methodology.
- Working on specific projects intended to result in new or enhanced guidance, training and other materials for dissemination to the audit stream.
- ACA or similar professional accountancy qualification
- Considers themselves an expert with regards to the UK auditing standards