We are currently working with two of the largest providers of external audit services to the UK insurance industry .
They advise clients across the insurance industry, including insurance companies, syndicates and other Lloyd’s entities, mutual insurers, brokers, and agents.
They also provide external audit services to asset managers, private equity funds, corporate finance firms, and other FCA authorised businesses.
If you are currently working in insurance/FS external audit and are considering a career move, we would be delighted to hear from you.
You will be……
- ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Experience of auditing within the financial services sector with experience of the insurance sector.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts, and disclosures.
- Project Management experience
Candidates currently operating at Assistant Manager and Manager level will be considered (based on experience) for roles at a higher-grade entry point.