We are partnering with a global audit and advisory firm to help hire an Audit Directors for their regional offices in the South and South West of England.
We are keen to hear from both established directors and ambitious senior managers with significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
These are both excellent opportunities to progress your career in a people oriented culture with a fast track route to partnership subject to performance.
• Accountable for own portfolio of Audited Entities as a Responsible Individual, agreeing signing authority in conjunction with Head of Audit.
• Financial measurements, and management, including ownership of profit and loss.
• Play a key role in supporting Partners in all group sales and marketing activity, including leading pitch teams, attendance at group networking, the development of new business relationships and other marketing events as appropriate.
• Act as a liaison between the Audited Entity and other specialist service groups within the firm
• Represents the firm in the external market.
• Develop, execute and manage the marketing and business development strategy for own portfolio.
• ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
• Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
• Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
• Business development experience- able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
• Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework..