Our client is one of UK’ s fastest growing audit firms with quality and their people at the centre of everything they do. They have a culture that actively encourages personal development and expression for all their people.
As an Audit Director specialising in the energy sector, you will be accountable for your own portfolio of audited entities , agreeing signing authority in conjunction with the head of audit.
• Accountable for your own portfolio of audited entities , agreeing signing authority in conjunction with the head of audit.
• Financial measurements, and management, including ownership of profit and loss.
• Act as a liaison between the audited entity and other specialist service groups within the firm.
• Represents the firm in the external market.
• Develop, execute and manage the marketing and business development strategy for own portfolio.
• ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent. RI status or seeking to gain RI.
• Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to energy clients, including listed and clients with international interests.
• Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
• Business development experience- able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
• Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework..
Our client offers a comprehensive range of benefits as standard and the ability to buy extra benefits from your salary in a tax efficient way, including up to 10 days extra holiday per year.