Our client is the UK’s audit success story and their focus is on delivering quality audit work for the benefit of the public interest.
With specialist knowledge of sectors, markets, and geographies; their auditors have the business understanding necessary to deliver the high quality and robust audits that companies and their stakeholders can trust.
As part of their growing audit practice in East Anglia as a director , you’ll receive the support you need to reach your potential. You’ll help deliver accurate and transparent reporting to all relevant stakeholders as you provide long term value.
You’ll be comfortable working pro-actively and, managing your own tasks, as well as confident collaborating with others and communicating regularly with Senior Managers, felow Directors, and Partners.
Our client is committed to agile working, and they offer everyone the opportunity to work in ways that suit them, their teams, and the task at hand.
You’ll be someone with:
• ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent with audit experience at senior manager or director level gainied with a top 20 audit firm.
• Previous experience of managing people.
• Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
• Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
• Project Management experience.