Our client’s technology risk assurance team sits right at the heart of the Audit practice. They leverage deep technical expertise to evaluate the risks associated with the use of technology for businesses in several sectors – from Consumer Markets, Retail, Technology Media & Telecoms, Natural Resources, Energy & Shipping and Financial Services.
They use data analytics procedures to look for trends, anomalies and to understand IT and business processes whilst identifying the risks. It’s exciting and interesting work that can include evaluating risks around emerging technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics Process Automation (RPA) as well as cyber related risks.
You’ll be comfortable working pro-actively and, managing your own tasks, as well as confident collaborating with others and communicating regularly with Senior Managers, Directors, and Partners.
You’ll help deliver accurate and transparent reporting to all relevant stakeholders as you provide long term value.
You will have….
- Extensive knowledge of financial audit testing concepts and principles.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting processes and transaction cycles.
- Extensive experience of delivering audit data analytics on large and complex engagements.
- Good experience of managing a portfolio of audited entities, deliverables, and stakeholder expectations.
- Knowledge of Audit Data Analytics graphical presentation solutions such as PowerBI or QlikView.
- Knowledge of advanced Audit Data Analytics techniques utilising methods such as MS SQL scripting, Azure Data Bricks, Alteryx etc.
- ERP Experience in SAP, Oracle, DAX etc.
- Analytical, enquiring, and innovative mind set.
- A passion for data and how it may be analysed and interpreted for use in an audit.
- An enthusiasm to innovate the audit approach and improve audit quality using data.
- A confident communicator and willing to work on own initiative.
- Prepared to challenge the ‘status quo’ and think outside of the box to resolve challenges.
- A team player who is a collaborative and inspiring leader that thrives on responsibility.
Our client offers competitive market driven salaries and a full range of benefits including bonus + holiday/salary swap + agile working.