Our clients FS Audit prcatice are looking to expand their team due to their exponential growth. This position will give you exposure to some exciting industries such as Banking, Asset Management, Funds and Insurance whilst also giving you the opportunity to collaborate with clients both locally and globally.
Our client is one of Ireland’s largest growing professional services firms and plan to continue developing and growing over the coming years. They provide the edge where their people can grow personally and professionally.
With 8 offices in Ireland and the Isle of Man, with more than 2500 employees, their people are their brand, and they shape the growth strategies of our client.
The continued success of their business is built by their diverse team of people who have ambition, energy, motivation and who share our core values. They have 50 different nationalities working with them.
They are looking for passionate individuals, who are self-motivated, capable of using their own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Project management – take responsibility for managing a large and varied portfolio of clients.
- Promotion and oversight of quality audit work on your client engagements
- Management of client relationships
- Supervising and training junior members of the team to ensure standards are maintained throughout the entire audit process.
- Preparation and presentation of business tenders in order to develop and grow your client portfolio.
- Working capital management – manage work in progress and billings.
- Client fee negotiation
- Taking full responsibility for managing and reviewing the work of the audit team
Skills and attributes:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience
- Experience in Funds and/or SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle)
- Strong technical skills (Irish GAAP and auditing standards. IFRS experience an advantage but not essential);
- Electronic auditing experience ability to motivate and manage staff under tight deadlines.
- Ability to make professional judgements based on findings.
- Portfolio management experience
- Strong attention to detail and analytical assessment
- Experience working as part of a team supporting others.
- Commercial awareness
- Experience gained in a Big 4 accounting firm would be advantageous.
- A competitive compensation package with a defined career path
- Training and support from our dedicated learning and development team
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Subsidised healthcare insurance
- Wedding leave
- Hybrid working week – blended arrangement where you can work from home, at the office or client sites depending on business, client and teams needs
- 3pm finish on Fridays during the summer months and before a bank holiday