Our client helps organisations execute successful deals and create value through strategy definition and due diligence for domestic and cross-border M&A, divestitures and spin-offs, capital markets transactions like IPOs and debt offerings, and bankruptcies and other business reorganizations.
As part of this leading global valuation practice with dedicated valuation professionals in 50 countries, our client has the right people to support clients for various different type of valuation related work.
Their Middle East valuations team operates on a regional basis but with team members based in each territory who understand the local market dynamics.
Within the practice, the ME valuations team represents a group of more than 20 professionals, working across various industry verticals as required. They also work collaboratively with the regional valuation team members and provide support on large complex regional valuation engagements.
You could also be working remotely with colleagues anywhere in the region.
- Based in the UAE you will lead on valuation engagements and support the leadership team.
- Manage teams, projects and clients on a day to day basis
- Provide support to team members in guiding and reviewing their work outputs
- Present valuation findings to clients
- Build a network externally and internally
- Coaching junior staff in a mix of technical valuations skills, industry knowledge and soft skills.
- Min 10 years’ + of previous commercial, client-facing valuation work experience ideally in a big four with sound and in-depth technical and commercial knowledge of valuation concepts
- Direct involvement in delivering and managing valuation engagements is a key requirement for applying for this position
- Experience of carrying out valuations for different purposes (M&A transactions, financial reporting , disputes etc)
- You will most likely be working in a major city for a big 4 firm as a valuations director or SM seeking a move to the UAE
- ACA, CFA or ACCA qualified