Our client is the UKs leading provider of audit services to the listed sector. We are helping them hire a senior manager for their consumer markets team. This role will suit an experienced manager looking for that next step on the career ladder.
As a Senior Manager will act as audit lead on a range of consumer markets clients both listed and non-listed and be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing people and supporting the partners with practice management.
• Act as audit lead on a range of consumer markets clients.
• Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
• Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
• Support partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
• Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity.
• Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
• ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
• Experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
• Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
• Business development experience.
• Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework.
Our client believes that when their people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. They offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance.
As well offering support with tuition and further professional qualifications, they also provide the following benefits, as standard:
• 28 days’ holiday;
• access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
• life assurance cover;
• and income protection insurance.
That’s not all. They understand that everyone is different so, they offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle. Their flexible benefits platform, means their people can choose from a range of tax efficient options to design a benefit package that best suits them.
• buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
• add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
• enrol in the bike to work scheme;
• enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
• receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
• access childcare vouchers;
• take an online health assessment and utilise their employee assistance programme.